Free* Domestic Roundtrip Flight Terms and Conditions
Promoter: Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc.
- This offer is only valid for purchases made in the U.S. and for customers over the
age of 18.
- Customers purchasing a Toshiba Qosmio ® X875 – Q7380, Toshiba Qosmio ® X875 – Q7390 or Toshiba Qosmio ® X875 – Q7190
from a US Participating Retailer** laptop within the promotional period (February 4, 2013 and March 31, 2013
) can receive one economy class roundtrip flight to a
US destination, excluding taxes. Refurbished Toshiba Qosmio ® X875 – Q7380, Toshiba Qosmio ® X875 – Q7390 and Toshiba Qosmio ® X875 – Q7190 are excluded from this promotion. **Please see below
for a full list of US Participating Retailers.
- Customers must fill in the Application Form available from the promotional microsite
and mail it with the Toshiba Qosmio ® X875 – Q7380, Toshiba Qosmio ® X875 – Q7390 or Toshiba Qosmio ® X875 – Q7190
original laptop serial code cut-out, from the Toshiba Qosmio ® X875 – Q7380, Toshiba Qosmio ® X875 – Q7390 or Toshiba Qosmio ® X875 – Q7190 laptop box that includes the UPC code, Toshiba part number
and serial number. They must also include a photocopy of their Toshiba Qosmio ® X875 – Q7380, Toshiba Qosmio ® X875 – Q7390 or Toshiba Qosmio ® X875 – Q7190 laptop purchase receipt and a photocopy
of their valid photo ID. Customers must mail all required documents to Toshiba Free
Flight Promotion PO Box 961827, Boston, MA 02196 within 30 days of purchase and
in no event later than April 30, 2013. Administrator will send qualifying customers,
via the postal service, an Itinerary Form within 5 days of receipt of the completed
Application Form and all other required documents.
- Customer must complete the Itinerary Form with three (3) preferred choices of destination
and three preferred options of departure and return dates and must mail the Itinerary
Form in by May 20, 2013. A minimum of 30 days notice before the preferred
dates of travel is required. All travel must be completed by August 15, 2013.
- Employees or agents of Promoter or Administrator or anyone professionally connected
to this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Toshiba Concierge team will contact the customer within 10 working days of receipt
of Itinerary Form to confirm availability and any charges arising from additional
passengers, supplements or taxes. Customers must confirm their booking within 48
hours of receipt of the options provided by Administrator. There is no guarantee
these options will remain available and flights cannot be held under the promotion.
After a 48 hour period, the options will expire and the application will no longer
be valid and offer is void. All bookings are strictly subject to promotional availability
and on a first come, first served basis.
- Travel may include a Saturday night stay.
- Offer excludes public holidays and may be subject to restricted availability over
- Administrator will use reasonable endeavours to book you on your chosen dates of
travel and on your chosen destinations but this cannot be guaranteed and you may
be offered an alternative which will be before or after the specified dates.
- No cancellations or amendments are possible after confirmation of your booking.
- One Flight Offer may be used per booking, per customer and per purchase for the
duration of the promotional period. Only one member of any group travelling together
may redeem a Free Flight Offer. Additional passengers may be booked and will pay
the applicable standard airfares. Where more than one person from the same household
qualifies for a flight offer in their own right, each person will be offered a separate
flight offer as per the terms and conditions.
- Application forms or Itinerary Forms incorrectly completed or illegible will not
be valid. Copies of completed Application Forms or Itinerary Forms (including photocopies)
will not be valid.
- Airport and other taxes, passenger service charges, airline failure insurance and
other mandatory surcharges levied by the airline or travel organizer are not included
and must be paid upon confirmation. Additional optional charges including luggage
booking, seat reservation and priority boarding are not included and must be paid
upon confirmation. All taxes and charges are non-refundable once a flight booking
has been confirmed.
- If customer requires paying for Air Taxes, Hotels, Transportation, Upgrades, Insurance
Coverage and any other supplementary service with a credit card that does not belong
to them, in the interest of preventing fraud, Administrator may seek authorization
from the owner of the account. Administrator does not accept payments via check
for Air Taxes or any other supplemental costs.
- Administrator and the Promoter cannot be held responsible for any alterations to
flight schedules, routes and destinations. Administrator and the Promoter reserve
the right to use alternative suppliers if necessary. Administrator and the Promoter
further reserve the right to withdraw this offer without notice in the event of
war, earthquake, catastrophe, strikes or similar event.
- Administrator and the Promoter reserve the right to refuse Applications and Itinerary
Forms if submitted by persons other than those to whom they were issued.
- Administrator and the Promoter will not be held responsible for any claims of Application
Forms and Itinerary Forms that are lost, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or late.
- Customers must hold a valid photo identification (i.e. driver’s license, passport,
etc.) in order to be eligible for the Flight Offer. Customers must ensure that they
abide by all legal and airline requirements for travel. Administrator and the Promoter
will not be responsible if customers do not do so. Customers take responsibility
for their own travel insurance arrangements.
- All customer queries will be handled through Administrator’s designated customer
care line and email address.
- Administrator cannot be held responsible for airline overbooking, cancellations
or delays and any alterations to either flight schedules, routes and destinations.
- The booking or forms referred to in these terms and conditions or provided to customer
as part of this promotion also form part of the terms and conditions of this offer
- Any person participating in this promotion does so on complete acceptance of these
terms and conditions. Forms or redemptions that do not comply with these terms and
conditions may, at the discretion of the Promoter, be disqualified or voided. In
the event that any claim is disqualified then the customer shall return any flight
forms issued to Administrator.
- Administrator and the Promoter are not responsible for any claims for forms that
are lost, misdirected, incomplete, illegible or late.
- Proof of posting is not proof of receipt. It is recommended that customers send
their Application forms and Itinerary Forms by first-class mail.
- The flight Application Form and Itinerary Form is non-transferable and cannot be
sold, resold or redeemed for cash.
- Administrator is not responsible for any offer misrepresentation (written or verbal)
on warranties by anyone / group other than Administrator.
- Administrator reserves the right to offer a substitute reward of equal or greater
value or withdraw the offer at any time if deemed necessary. Administrator reserves
the right to vary these terms and conditions without notice.
- The terms of this promotion are as stated here and no other representations (written
or oral) shall apply.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Administrator is final and correspondence
will not be entered into.
**US PARTICPATING RETAILERS
Both purchases from US retailer stores (if applicable) and US retailer websites
qualify for the participating retailers.
- Frys Electronics
- Military Exchange
- Navy Exchange
- PC Richard& sons
- Nebraska Furniture Mart
- J&R Computer World